The League websites use a series of different APIs to create the maps and other data available. These APIs are extremely informal, and they are in many cases different systems. The best way to figure out what they do are to open the example URLs and examine the data directly.
- This contains a variety of metadata about alliances, including their members.
- /map/[shard]/rooms.js - Example (shard1)
- This lists all rooms with owners along with their levels (reserved rooms are marked as level `0`).
- This is a list of all known "clone" accounts. These are users who are running open source bots on their accounts.
- This feed contains a list of active conflicts along with metadata. This includes the classification level of each battle, it's participants, and when it took place.